October 18-21, 2018
Thank you for joining us for the 2018 Vermont Healthcare and EMS Preparedness Conference, hosted by the Vermont Department of Health's Division of Emergency Preparedness, Response and Injury Prevention. The conference was held October 18-21, 2018 with pre-conference workshops held October 15-17.
Continuing education certificates from the 2018 conference will be sent no later than December 31, 2018.
Download the 2018 Vermont Healthcare and EMS Preparedness Conference App Today!
From your phone or tablet, visit https://guidebook.com/g/vtems18
- Click "Download the guide"
- If you do not already have the Guidebook App, you will be directed to the App Store or Google Play to download the app and the guide.
- Open Guidebook and look for the guide 2018 Vermont Healthcare and EMS Preparedness Conference
- Visit http://guidebook.com/guide/145230
- Not all features are available, but you will be able to see the schedule, view session descriptions and more!
Vermont Resuscitation Academy
Sunday, October 21
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Vermont EMS Conference
Jay Peak Resort & Conference Center
Improve Survival of Prehospital Cardiac Arrest