October 18-21, 2018
The 2018 Vermont Healthcare and EMS Preparedness Conference, hosted by the Vermont Department of Health's Division of Emergency Preparedness, Response and Injury Prevention will be held October 18-21, 2018 with pre-conference workshops held October 15-17. The conference will be held at Jay Peak Resort in Jay, VT. Online registration is now closed and there will only be limited onsite registration. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Be sure to check out the other pages on the website for additional information regarding the tentative conference schedule, pre-conference workshops that are being offered, hotel reservation information, VTEMS apparel that is available for preorder and more.
Download the 2018 Vermont Healthcare and EMS Preparedness Conference App Today!
From your phone or tablet, visit https://guidebook.com/g/vtems18
- Click "Download the guide"
- If you do not already have the Guidebook App, you will be directed to the App Store or Google Play to download the app and the guide.
- Open Guidebook and look for the guide 2018 Vermont Healthcare and EMS Preparedness Conference
- Visit http://guidebook.com/guide/145230
- Not all features are available, but you will be able to see the schedule, view session descriptions and more!
Vermont Resuscitation Academy
Sunday, October 21
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Vermont EMS Conference
Jay Peak Resort & Conference Center
Improve Survival of Prehospital Cardiac Arrest
You must contact JoAnne Huie at email@example.com to request a spot.